- What Do You Do When the Cleaner’s Not Cleaning?“Maybe I’m the office manager, but that doesn’t mean I like confrontation,” Brenda laughed. “In a perfect world, everyone would do their job properly, and I never would have to say anything about anything. But it’s not a perfect world, so I try to be gentle when I have to give direction. That’s the first […]
- Getting Ready for the Holiday Rush: Commercial Cleaning for Bridgewater BusinessesWhile the fourth quarter has always been critical for many businesses, this year, pandemic-related pressures have really upped the ante. Customer expectations of the in-person experience have changed in complex ways. While the need for COVID protective measures remain, there’s also an abiding hunger among the buying public for things to be as normal as […]
- Office Cleaning Requires Expertise – Don’t Learn This The Hard Way“If you ever want truly understand the value of working with an office cleaning service, try hiring an employee to clean your place for you,” Steven said. “I did that, and it was twelve kinds of nightmare. Let me tell you 3 specific things that went wrong when I tried hiring a cleaner, and 1 […]
- Global Handwashing DayGlobal Handwashing Day serves as a yearly reminder that handwashing with soap and water is one of the best steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. The observance was established by the Global Handwashing Partnership in 2008.
- As COVID Numbers Rise, Janitorial Services Play A Vital Role in Community Safety.Seven months into the pandemic, some Massachusetts communities are starting to see COVID numbers rise again. Business owners want to be able to remain open, which means doing everything possible to provide a safe environment for them and their customers. As a Burlington janitorial service, our area of expertise pertains to maintaining physical spaces in […]