Our professional floor cleaners apply an E.S.D., anti-static, floor finish onto your floors to control the static.
A Recommended E.S.D. Floor Maintenance Procedure is as Follows
Dust Mop Program
Use an untreated dust mop or soft bristle push broom nightly (or as needed) to remove accumulated dirt and insulative contaminants.
Damp Mop Program
After dust mopping with an untreated dust mop
- Use Statguard floor cleaner to remove dirt film from the floor surfaces.
OR If the floor surfaces are clean, instead of step 1
- Damp mop using a 5 to 1 dilution of Statguard in water (5 parts Statguard to 1 part water). Let dry thoroughly. This will help maintain a high-gloss appearance.
Spray Buff Program
Recommended frequency: monthly or more frequently as the floor condition dictates.
- Dust mop with an untreated dust mop.
- Use a 1000-1500 rpm buff machine with a white or beige pad.
- Spray a small area with a mixture of one part Statguard and two parts water. Spray lightly
- Dry mop the area with an untreated dust mop, if needed.
For a free E.S.D. floor care maintenance and floor cleaners quote click here OR Call us at 1-800-681-3011.
Alocal professional floor cleaning company serving Holbrook, Raynham, Billerica and Taunton MA
The best ESD floor care service in Plymouth County. We serve Hingham, Norwell, Hanson MA
Expert floor maintenance services from the best cleaning company.
Highly recommended floor cleaning and waxing services in Wellesley, Norton, Norwood MA
Reliable ESD floor care services near me in Everett, Holbrook, Lincoln MA
Offering first-class floor cleaning services in Canton, Mansfield, Needham, Avon MA
A top ESD floor cleaning service near me
Pro floor cleaning and waxing services in Norfolk County.
The best ESD floor care products and supplies.
We are a local floor cleaning company.
Hire the best floor cleaners in Middleborough, Bridgewater, Brockton MA